Trip day 1 part 1 : Vila-Seca & meeting with Leo Jiménez

01~08~2013

I AM LEAVING !!
Bye bye parents !
Here I go for REAL holidays *_*


The spanish trains are great :o

The useless photo

country side

I left from Fugéres to Barcelona.

Arrived, I went to buy my second ticket
Barcelona-Vila-Seca.
There, I met a lovely finnish girl, around my age, 
who asked for help in Spanish.
We spoke while waiting in the queue.
She was also travaling alone, but was doing like a small Europ tour,
and stoped at some friends places/ hotels.
Finally arriving to buy our  tickets, the guy told me I was not in the right queue.
Also for the finnish girl the same,  here again, I helped her because the guy,
did not do any effort to speak here in english .... 8D
I was lucky to understand spanish and catalan -_-
We changed the queue and finally said good bye, I got my 2ways ticket è_é!

My train,
"037",
as I said to Hanako,
It is a destiny sign !

Leo Jiménez, to his first solo-project,
called it 037-Leo 8D

Plus , my first train this ,
I caught it in extremis,
I was ready, but not my parents 8D
and I needed them to drive me to the train station.
( I must get my driving liscence , seriously ...)





Snack *_*



After 1h30 or something,
I was finally HERE !

The train station is 10mins away by walking from the hotel,
it is very close,
but under the heat ... It is a bit hard x)


13 8D


*_* double bed !
Too bad I am alone -_-


Super TV ... In catalan XD


Big bathroom for me alone 8DDD



Today's trip outfit x)



For once , I did not bring much XD

The view


I am playing yes ....


My phone is locked, 
and I need to update my iTunes version to get the unlock code.
I, then, needed internet.
That's the first thing I did arriving at the hotel.


Why I need to unlock my phone?
because since the begining of my stay I am with 2 iPhones -_-
mine, with my french number and the one of Mom which was unlocked so we could add the spanish sim card.
But all my aps are on my phone ... And mom needs her a bit too.
My phose was jailbreaked, and I had to restart the manipulation 3 TIMES !
the 2 first times, it "failed" and my phone did not turn on anymore T_T
I was soooo scared !
I decided to be positive and go out,
then came back and try again.
I said to choue
" If it starts again, I promise, I will go to church to enlight a candle"
And my phone after the third time.... turned on again *_*

It was a miracle !


GOING TO THE SPA !

The hall

8DDD

On the elevator with window !



Got slipers for the spa :p

Everuthing was fixed,
I went to the SPAAA !


Because it was an obligation to have a bonnet to go to the SPA  T^T


Ok, I took the photo when it was off , 
but I enjoyed the "waterfalls" which massaged a bit my shoulders ~


Enough SPA, 
I went outside to be a lezard
and enjoy the Sun

No one, It was so quiet, only few kids.


Enjoying fully

Modern .... But not bad

Paradise~
I was great,
I read some spanish lessons,
Spoke with Choue and listened music...
With Sun , I am happy <3 p="">

I could already hear a bit the sound checks !



I went back to my room, 
took a shower , and got a bit ready to have a dinner before the concert.

Because I have the time so .... :p














Outfit for tonight !



On the elevator~

By the way, while going out of my room,
Looking doing walking to the elevator,
and then; I saw in the hall, 
a guy with long hair and tattoos ....
I almost hurt myself on the wall ...

I could not believe it ,
and felt a strange feeling coming, 
the "fan-girl-groupie" feeling I havent feel since 6 or 7 years, 
since I feel in love with Hubby actually.

I went to the restaurent, and there ,
( you can see the swimmingpool and beach chairs thanks to the tall windows)
on the terace, Léo and the other guys , on the chairs, outside *_*

The waiter, gave me the menu,
I was not really hungry, because of the heat,
and the menu was "heavy" for a small eater  as I am.
He proposed me , if I wanted less or more choice to have a turn around, some place had tapas.
I replied him
"Thanks but please, there is just front me my favorite spanish singer....
I will definitely eat here !"
Him: Oh ? These guys are artists? Oh there is a concert tonight ?
You came for it ?
Vale!, I will ask him to come here  for you ! :)

I was " OMG ! You will ? ( totally crazy fan as I haven't been since ages, mode ON)
wait I will get the CD 8D"
Waiter; No problem I wait for you ;)

I runned, took the stairs because ofcourse the elevator was slow,
got everything, did the mistake to let free my hair still wet because of the SPA....
It was terribly ugly XD
And came back to the restaurent.
The waiter went to the small guys group outside and
I saw Léo, as Jesus,  and came . *_*

" Holaaaaa !!!"
 I stand up , came to him and presented the hand,
because I do not want Hubby hug, or kiss his fans, 
so I have to respect the same from my side.
But him " vale ! Un abrazo :D"
 He took my hand and I was in his arms, kissed my cheeks
( yes the normal friendly way, but not much artist do it !)
( but one of the cheeck was cheeck/cheeck, and the other cheeck/lips, 
since I am a lil girl I only do "cheecks/cheecks" XD That's what mom taught me lol)

Bref !
He was smiling,
did you ever saw his smile on photos ?!
The "small" one I mean :




It was the same 8D
" So , you are french ? I am glad !
How did you know me ? "

I then explained,
My dad had in his CD's library and CD from the spanish group MECANO
and since ever, I know and love the song "Hijo de la Luna"
And once I looked for some remixs of the song and found him out
with Stravanganzza and his "metal" remix :p

" Oh your dad knows Mecano ?!"
" Yeah, I am a part spanish"
We spoke about music, him liking a french group, 
me: ah yes , not bad.
Him : xD  i like you "not bad"
Me: no but ... well ...  not my taste
Him: yeah :p

I liked the fact he was really natural.
not like some japanese bands I met before :s
Asked if I had his CD,
and where did I find it,
I ( 3615 MY LIFE )
explained, we are staying near figuéres and I spent a lot of time at the CD's shop
where the seller ordered it for me :p

Sitting, I asked as the waited brought me water,
if he wanted to drink something
because I am well educated, but he kindly refused.
Continuing to speak , he asked my "edad"
And serously, a great moment of solitude for me.
I was not able to rememebr what "edad" meant XD
It was the basic sentend you learn at the first spanish lesson... Which is far for me !
I asked again , and, MIRACLE
" I am 22 years old 8D"
(because yeah all in spanish XD but he was really kind,
during interviews, he speaks really fast, but not with me <3 br="">
Him: ah ... 22... ._.
In my head I was " WTF FLUTFK o_O, what do you mean guy with that tone ?! "
NEVER BE TOO HONNEST,
next time I will be 25 ._.
But was funny.
And I imagine too much x)

He asked why, if my family was spanish, it wasn't my mother tongue with french
asked if I came alone here, and how, etc etc etc ....
I told about my fiancé who was also artist,
and if he needed contact to France I could give some,
because he expressed the wish to come ine France, by having already many fans in Russia
( Spain get really popular in Russia, many russian people buy houses where i stay in holidays, 
but some of them are from the mafia XD)
and Italy,
I explained him it was logic because, italian is close from spanish ,
but in france, when se speak about "metal" people will directly think about metal from the north, as germany of finland.
Most of these groups speak english or german ( as we learn a lot german in france).
I told him, he could totally get a public here,
but he would have to inclued some english. :(
I also understand spanish is the roots and mother tongue, easier to write and express the feelings ...
But what a pity, his english is sexy ~

A thing which made me laugh is his " you are spanish but ... You do not speak spanish ?!"
How to explain I am a stubborn girl since my birth and when my Dad talked to me in spanish
when baby, I turned the head and refused to lsiten him ?! XD

But I was very nice , too nice ( eh my fiancé is an artist too, I do know how artists work to please fans XD)
by telling me " Anyway your spanish is very good"
* Blushed but was not really persuaded by the sincerity of the words*
It is me -_- I do not trust people anymore ....
* Suicide*

I was getting a bit late,
they were going to serve me the dinner,
He kissed me again ( I totally was, finally, not hangry at all ! lol)
and said  see you.



TADAAAA 8D
The photo took by the waiter 8D
I am so fucking ugly -_- ...
I like the guy behind us  like
" what the fuck is happening ? How are they ?" XD

*_*
The waited was nice a proposed me to simply skip the main dish

So i got the starter *_*
It was delicioussss !!!

and the dessert , but here, HORROR !
2 of the 3 fruits, give me allergies ._.
( but I love it sooo much)
I ate, and .... an other miracle,
I FELT NO PAIN,
my tongue and my throat were not inflated *_*
I have been blessed by being touch by Jesus!
I knew it ._.
We must sanctified Leo XD

Concert, next part later ;)
the day is not finished , it only starts !


1 commentaire:

  1. Tu as l'air de t'être bien amusée en tout cas! J'aimerai aller au spa aussi T__T C'est le top pour se détendre!
    Sinon le maillot de bain est assorti à la robe? Quelle marque? Je le trouve superbe!

    Nella

    RépondreSupprimer