Trip day 1 part 2 : Vila-Seca A Tope Concerts

01~07~2013
4th edition of Vila-Seca A Tope !



I am in the place 8D
It  is just ... Great, the parc is at 150m from the Hotel 8D


I arrived in the middle of the Kolegas's concert
which is a groupe from the city :)

I did not know this group, 
and I must admit I am not fan lol
But it was nice.




A lil bit of what I filmed.





Here the the chanel of MM Productions with the complete concert of Kolegas


The second group was Patada al Rey
It was a bit more "violent"
Only by looking at the logo .. :p




It was amazing because many little kids were there,
wearing the group's T-shirt x)






They drunk so many beers during the concert XD



The complete concert by MM Productions






Again , I did not become fan ^^"
But the atmosphere was fun lol


They prepare the scene 8D



Ready !

STARTING !










they played El Tiempo Curara (The time healths) *_*
This is one of my favorite song !
*melting*
But here comes a new miracle !
I filmed  a part of the concert, and before OBUS, I came back to my room
transfert photos and videos I made to my laptop.
Unfortunately, during the transfert, this video, the filed got "corrupted"
I admit, I almost cried.
Why on my fav song ?!

I took it with a positive side, and with the humor I have,
I took it as a "destiny sign", it was for me a reason to go to an other
Leo's concert in the future XD

Back to France, I tried to upload the video on yourube,
there ...God be praised! The video worked on youtube *_*
I got back my video XD
I then will have to go to church and enlight a candle :p

Stupid isn't it ? But I am so fucking happy XD
So much more than after shopping ....*_*
I like the little pleasures of the life.
Simple but sometimes so much efficient.



A wonderful song too *_*
Ok I like almost all songs ....


An other song I did not expect with El tiempo Curara was Hijo de la Luna *_*
An othe sign no ? I discovered Leo thanks to this song,
and to the first concert I go , they play it 8D
( Ok , if we think like that all small and random signs are linked at the end ,
but , well, it's funny ^^ )

Ahhh ....* melting for the XXXXth of the evening*










Here the full concert by MM Prductions


I did not bring my big camera , because anyway 
I do not have the right lense/flash for night/ concerts ._.







Him ,and the other musicians, 
were really great on stages.
they gave everything !







Mouahahah *_*
got a wink here ~




As a tradition, 
he dropped the shirt 8D
And I must say, 
he is not much photoshoped ;)
What you see on photos is real~





\^o^/





When he finished, 
as I said above , I quiclky went back to my room, 
to transfert my medias on my computer, 
create some space.


The organizaters from A-Tope, 
did not lie at all.
The atmosphere was really " family".
3 lil girls of 6-7 years old spoke to me, when the saw my nails and fangs XD
a dog big black dog became my friend too , 
I got scared , was wondering whas was so soft against my leg .


OBUS :)
My dad would like it I guess x)


Loved his jacket :p



Here the complete Concert by MM production



I went to sit , because I was a bit tired ^^

By seeing a baby of fem months, sleeping near the stage, where METAL was playing, 
I realized I was not the only one who had a long evening/night x)
Seriously, a baby , sleeping in his daddy's arms, when there is a metal concert just front
You only see that in Spain XD 
I love my country(ies) 8D 

Around 3 am , I was really tired and finally went back to the hotel to sleep.
Tomorrow i wish do not awake too late , because , if, I could not have my break fast 
and I wish to enjoy a bit of the SPA and pool , before to visit the city next . 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire