Aquaparc with Kids & nail art

13~08~2013


Today, the mom of the kids had a "good" idea:
To propose them to go to the aquaparc .....
I never went, and always wanted to go, 
but I heard it was not clean, 
some pervert took photos of girls in bikinis etc ...
Plus, I would be alone, to look after 3 boys , who are not mine ,
in a place I do not know, and with a lot of people :s
I was a bit anxious.

On the way~
The cousin and the twins


The mom told me 
" You do not need to go with them in the attractions, 
you just gave them a time and point to meet and you can go to lie and enjoy the sun"

WHAT o_O !!!!!



I was so stressed , that one get hurt or anything, 
I, at the begining, went with them to the slides....
But, after the first one, it ME , the adult, the nanny, 
who got hurt -_-.
I am bleeding on the both elbows...
I guess I am too old now XD

So I listened the Mom, and finally rested outsideXD
But ... I was a bit cold -_-,  it is not Spain T_T

We got lunch, 
"healthy" lunch.

Model of the parc

WOLVYYYYY *_*
I could not get the chance to go to see it in Spain ><

How clumsy I am ...

We came back around 3am, 
thank you kids  for wishing to leave ! <3 br="">" let's go please, we did everything many times already" XD


Having a walk, I passed front a workshop, 
kids made a cheshire cat <3 p="">
and a piggy .



The mom seems to get better, she walks a bit now.

I removed my nail art, 
as my real nails grown up, I will make a new nail art on my reals ones.
faster.

I was a bit lazy so I did something "fast" and "simple".
Need practice >_<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire