Christmas holidays begining

I am happy to be in holidays ^^

Monday was full;
wen to post office to send chocolates Darling's parents,
the girl was new at the post office , so, super slow =_=


I discovered this shop maybe a year ago,
Makes me think about the candy shop in Harry Potter movie *o*
I dont really like sweeties, but candy shops are amazing !
This one is not that expensive for the quality.


there is online shop x) 
For you Darling XD
( pff ._. now I'm hungry)

[@ Paris]



After post office, went to the gilr"s home to get my pay è_é!
I had a cute card and a bonus ! $_$


 2 days ago, the cat of a family where I keep the 3 boys
triggered the alam =_=
Police is came.
Fortunately I had keys, so we decided to keep their cat at home
during their holidays.
~<3
Chatouille do love to attack our poor rabbit XD
Unfortunately my father get allergies because of the cat ._.
So chatouille is back her home,
and I visite her everyday.


[ Christmas Rabbit]  XD


The 23th, we will go, with mother, to Opera
for a ballet,
So I make my nails, only with polish nails because to lazy to do it with uv gel XD

The evening, with Christophe, my friend who is living at Tokyo
we went to have dinner to a japanese restaurant.
Of course, it's more expensive than in japan.
5€ for 6 gyozas =_=
but it was not bad.

Makes me think,
 I MUST go bk to the chinese restaurant 
we went with Darling
last summer .
I ate delicious things *o*
but I dont remember the name ;_;




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire