Opera Garnier

[Lobby]

Evening with my mother at the Opera Garnier,
for a ballet  mixing 3 autors:
Appolo by George Balanchine
O Composite by Trisha Brown
The rite of Spring by Pina Bausch



 [Ceiling by Chagall]
For my part, I dislike it.
I go to the Opera often since I'm 7 years old and I always
hated this painting, it doesn't fit with the opulent architecture ._.


 Our box *_*

First ballet:
3/4 classical, dance steps included some modern steps , 
but this modern side was particularly accentuated 
by the denuded decor where evolved  Apollo and the three muses

Seconde ballet:
A bit more modern, no classical music
but a woman voice speaking in polish ( I guess)
Background with lights as stars,
I didn't understand this "work",
so I made some research on web :
worms of the Polish poet Czeslaw Milosz inspire 
a language where the complexity of post modern dance 
combines the classical vocabulary.
 .... 

Interlude ^o^v

We visited, again, for the 1*****th time the lobby

Went to check the price of a champagne cup ( 11€ XD)
Took some photos:


 [New dress, my x-mas present by mother]
Dress-Blouse: F+F
Necklace: Alchemy Gothic
Others: off brand

 [the Gallery]




Back to our box for the third ballet:


Mother: What are they ? o_O
Me: They put earth, so I think it will be modern enough,
 because we do not dance with ballet shoes on  earth 
and do this it's very "modern staging, 
delirium of director for the Rite of Spring, 
outreach with Nature.

I was not that wrong:
*research on web*
Enrolling in the dance on the floor, 
choreographer staged beings struggling for survival
 on a stage covered with earth.

Well, not that bad, but I really prefer
classical ballet, with costumes and opulent decors x)

Btw, next time i should bring my camera reflex -_-
the little one, numeric, is so bad if we compare
ahhhh ! I don't know how to use the numeric XD

2 commentaires: