Harry Potter 7.1

The last evening I went with my dear daughter, Justine
and my brother,
to the cinema for 

Harry Potter
and the
Deathly Hallows 
Part1

Well, I won't tell the movie,
just, for me, one of the best of the saga.
As usual, wonderful landscapes,
successful special effects,
suspense 
(Justine screamed close to my ear
during the movie,
I think, I'm deaf...
Impossible to listen darling's compositions anymore o_o?! XD)
and substantial compliance of the logic of history ( hum ..that's not really english )

 We went to " La Defense"
The most "modern" Paris's part
and a big commercial center.

See my new "lolita" way
AP dress and new rock boots ! XD
I know that's ugly,
but weather is is SO cold now ._.


 [My bro' & Ju'Ju']
 [Tchin-Tchin~! American wine ! XD]
Before the movie we  had dinner to a famous
and refined American restaurant x)

Ofcos, I call darling to take some news
and Ju' bothers me ,
trying to speak to darling,
me, as usual, little kick in the Ju's foot.
But I forgot, I'm was wearing new rock boots
and her , all starts shoes ... :p


[Me, super serious and my bro trying Ju's glasses]

 [awaiting for the begining ]
btw, buying tickets I met an ancient class mate,
who was a FullMetal Alchemist fan, like me  8D
So amazing!
I remember he gave me a drawing,
a transmutation circle *_*
I still have that x)
<3

 [Because I do love my Juju x) ]
 [H***y secretaries o_o En les petites Cocohonnes! XD]


[Because even if I complain b/c of the cold weather,
Christmas is a beautiful moment ~ <3 ]

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire