Week end~

New wedding dresses for
Pronuptia shop *o*
[This one looks like more a nightgown ._.]




I finally recived the Dita Von Teese "book"
Photos are wonderful <3 <3



By the way, I donwloaded
" Fetish Goddess" by Dita,
Instructive x)
I like her elegance.



After show,
enjoying my makeup,
I played with hats >_<



Of course, Grison wanted too.

A super family XD

Ribbon twin !!
(yeah .... silly as lolita with " aww socks twin ! aww ring twin =_=)


During last fashion lessons,
I was bored, no desire to work =_=
So I made some drawings :)

New design for 2011 ~!

[ The revange]

[Well-Being]


Darling made me this pixel Fululu
for my display pix x)
Hime Fululu =D

But I never wear PINK ! ( espacially full pink]
So he changed the color and added a corset <3
Im bored in baby sitting, so I took the pixel character of Darling
and mixed with mine x)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire