Shopping & Comic

Today, went to Paris to buy the last things
I need for the suit project,
Pearl, buttons, swarovski strass,
ribbons,...
Passing by Galleries Lafayette,
I saw in black this time, the Bibi ( little hat from the 40's )
I wanted the last time *o*
I could not resist ....

I played with it x)
But I should find a better hairstyle to fit with.


Yesterday night, I finished the next adventure of
Baby Fululu & GPKoala:

Egagement


BBF: It's MY Jesus Diamante bow!!
Patrisiam: Bitch!
BBF: Slut !
Patrisiam: Fangirl !
BBF: Slag !

GPKoala: Fululu Darling...We should speak
BBF: *winner* It's HER who started!
Patrisiam: Let me! Let me !

GPKoala: No... I wanna ask...


GPKoala: Do you want to marry me ?

BBF: How much carat ?!
GPKoala: 0,001? I'm poor ...

BBF:  Joking! Of course I want
(But I must have a super-big-amazing-wonderful wedding dress)
I love you my Koala <3

I hope I will draw the next adventures soon x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire