Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas Everybody


 I thought our christmas meal will be tommorow ( the 25th),
but back from the Chatouille's home:
" Yes, you aunt comes tonight, we will have 
the christmas meal today" 
Ok... Thank you to prevent me at 9pm ! =_=
So, tried to get readdy fast >_<

[ready ^o^V]


I didn't think to take photos of dinner,
but my mother cooked many things,
I'm full ._.
My first real meal since a while btw.

[With my brother and rabbit ]

Around 1:30am, my brother:
" Let's open the presents ! LET'S OPEN THE PRESENTS !!!!!"
Like a kid ...
 So we did x)

[Socks F+F]

[Present from Father, wallet frome claire's,
but the most interesting is what there was inside x) ]

[Cannotier I will customize for the next spring/summer]

[F+F Tricorn]

Before meal,I cleaned room
and a I find my ballet shoes which were fell a moment ago *o*



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire