Last 2010 Day ~

♪~♥~

Yesterday, coming to the kitchen I saw a packet for me ^3^/
(I do love surprises ^~^)
[Thank you my dear Amy ~♥]

It was from my loli-pen-friend, Amy ~
Of course we have the web but,
it always, for me, a pleasure to write and to read letters
than e-mails on my screan .
I've been spoil once again xp
She always sent me cute things ^^"
I hope I will have time to reply soon,
to my german friend, Jana, too >-<
Letters pilling on my desk ... Shame on me.





I finally finished this f-ing suit project today
=_=
plus, yesterday night I had a baby sitting, the mother told me
" 5 children" and coming at their home
"7kids , it's ok ? =D" 
Yes ._.


[ My main model ]






[I will download them on deviant art later]

Anyway I won't complain x)
I worked during the baby sitting.
They were adorables and I got a good paye xp
I'm just verry tired,
but i guess,
That's not only the lake of sleep.
2010 has been deeply hard and long,
especially since april.

But the positive point is , I made super progresses in canto
( after mando the last year with our chinese teacher in patter making :p)
thanks to a chinese slag. ^o^/

* getting ready to go to restaurant in Paris *



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire