Cosmetic Review 2

Winter is here ...
Snow too ._.





I "cleaned" my cosmetic closet, 
and I will make a review of somes.

 [Eye Shadow JP.Gaultier]
Very black,
Long lasting 
and matt even if we could see
some glitters x)
 I recommand it.

 [Water Proof Mascara Heroine Make]
Bought in japan last august,
I needed a waterproof one 
b/c I was fed up to stain my pillow 
and look like a panda =_=
Make eyelashes longer, 
super long lasting even under the shower
and not that expensive for the good quality.

[Dolly Wink Eyeliner felt pen]
One of the best eyeliner I bought,
Very precise and black not waterproof, but not bad defiance.
Just 1 problem: the durability
I use it everyday since august and it starts to be tired ;_;
How I will do when it will  die?! T_T


Pearls review ~
For the Flora's day,
my mother offered me this present.
A necklace + a bracelet.
Water pearls and silver.

Less expensive than others pearls,
it's a good quality too,
just a problem:
No perfume on, or pearls will die.


X~Mas Food !
Brioche with chocolate !
One of my fav' thing x)



Mom' made meringues
Theses one are easy too cook:
Egg white + sugar
mix it
and let's cook in oven around ...
30mins 

Bon appétit ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire