Christmas party at school & Rapunzel.


17~12~2010
Last school day =3
We started at 9am ( yeahhhh sleeping *o*)
No lesson * dancing*
Only drinks and food =D

 [Sylvie, waitress XD]


We only spoke, drunk and ate during this morning 





Everybody alway tell me:
You only wear black !
Wear some colors !!!

Ok, friday was teh christmas party so, 
I decided to wear a pink skirt,
bought by my mother when I was 12 year old
I never wore it before XD


[Movie]

14~12~2010


 We went with my Juju to cinema,
this time to watch the new Disney
movie:

Rapunzel

[ XDDD I do love this part with the frying-pan, gave me idea for the last comic]

The whole story is very different than the traditional tale.
The princess is not a silly and soft girl,
a bit like Mulan and Belle.

The "Prince" is not a prince actually .
( Disney Cie finally realized the prince charming doesnt exist,
and it's a crime to give this kind of dream to young and innocent girls XD)
It's a thief who stole the princess's tiara.

For me, it's about freedom and  love.
The different loves and motivations.
The old woman doesnt love Rapunzel as a real mother,
it's only because Rapunzel is useful.
The guy realized, he get more with the Princess relationship,
than with a tiara/material thing/money.

I appreciate this movie,
and you should go to see it x)
Christmas is one of the best time,
to go to cinema and watch Dinsey movies =D

[Happy End~]




Mouahaha !
Christmas Decorations ~ <3


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire