Melting Pot

25~12~2010

[Champomy !!]

Even for the Christmas day,
I continued my work,


For the "fabric" lesson =_=


The evening, drawing suits
I watched a documentary about:
Star of Bethlehem


It was interesting,
actually could be a planet like Jupiter ( the planet of kings)
and not a star, because stars dont move.
The date when the Kings mage came to visit Jesus,
could be the right one, the 6th january
Of course, the 25th Dec it's not the right date of the Jesus birth,
will be actually a pagan festival.
And the thing I learn is:

for the ones who use the christian calendar,
we should be in , between actually,
the year 2002-2004 after JC o_o
not 2010 ( 2011 soon)

Because a monk based his accounts on the
reign of ... August ( I don't remember well XD)
but the monk forgot, this emperor reigned 4 years under the name of Octavius ._.

Well ...I'm not really born in 1991 ;_;
all our horoscop are false ...
Ahh ! Our destiny is not the one we think o_o!


After,
We went to get back the kitty,
and as usual it's a little monster .

[On the Christmas tree ....]


As usual,
she attacks the rabbit ._.
The rabbit who only try to smell her,
innocent, he does not defend himself


By the way, 
 I received today others photos of the last fashion show:





"Why don't you smile ?"
"Nella told; for Lusty, we shouldn't smile ._."
"Yes ... Only for the fashion  XD !"
"Ahhhhh !!! OKay !! >_<"
* smile*
[ uhhh o_o I seem fat ]

Thank you Tahn for the photos :)

and a video of the fashion show is on youtube ^o^/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire