Girls, Lolita or not, you're f-ing bitches!

I went to read the Lolita Secrets,
the french community. ( HERE the international one)
For the ones who don't know it, it's easy:
People, here, 99% are Lolita, post anonymous 
image, often with a text, to say what they think.

I read it because it's always funny x)
And tonight I laughed a lot seeing how girls can be real (envious) slut:


 Translation:
It is boring  of seeing the same lolitas doing fashion shows in  salons, it is tiring at the end.
And always the same outfits.
The same people who process for the same lolita style, not counting hand on hip (pity, it is no longer done and it focus on the hips too fat for some) and not ironed dresses and those who have nothing do with the lolita style. It sucks and it does no more interest in what you present.
A bit of renewal that would have been nice.
Well, 
I wrote a comment because,
I processed for 3 fashion shows now,
and I know how it works.

1- I never asked to be model,
it's always the mangers who asked me.
It's kind girls and I like to help, so I accept.
I meet others people, re-meet some girls,
and it's always a great experience.
I'm always stressed before, always " why did I say "yes"?! "
but  always happy after " I did it !"
I always give my best, even once, I was sick.
I came, with a lot of make up, but I did it ! =D
Maybe there is a hint of jealousy in that secret,
maybe this gal would like to do it
but nobody asked her ?!
Yes, I'm doing my "proud-bitch"
and I assume.
For my part I'm proud they ask me help;
And it's a luck for me.
I thanks  my dear Kourai and Luana or it <3

2- For the fashion show about lolita styles,
it's clothes from our onw closet.
So, you won't ask to a  full Sweet Lolita to be an EGL, to find black clothes.
Of course we could lent to each other clothers, but it's easier to try outfit at home before,
to bring our own stuff.

3- The hand on the hip:
 in Fashion Show, lolita or not, 
this hand on this hip it's THE image of model
THE profesional point.
THE cliche.
We are NOT prefesional models,
we don't get money,
but we give our free time for YOU.
You can't act on a stage like you act with a silly lolita posture
as you could see in fashion lolita magazines.

4- For the not ironed dresses ...ok I totally agree ._.
For my part I can't bear an imperfection on my outfit, 
especially for a fashion show.

To summarize,
I think the fashion shows concerned in that secret, are not an horror,
if we compare with other ones.
We are not profectional but we are doing our best
to make something good.
Sincerely girls, are you not tired to criticize what you don't know ?
Try to organize a fashion show, try to process front all these people,
who are shooting you with their cameras when you're not pro',

We could say what we think, tell our opinion,
but without be bitches , 
unrespectful for the work did by others.

I know what some will tell me " only a lil' secret, you're making a biggg speach ,
you're too much sensitive !!"

Yes, I admit,
But I want others know what happen in the back stages,
They only see the result, 
it's easy to criticize when you did nothing.
So, FUCK =D






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire