Costume Exhibition at Versailles

10~09~2011

Went to Versailles for the exhibition about
fashion and costumes.

Ready to Go

The restaurant


We first had a lunch at the restaurant La flotille
The weather was amazing, hot and sunny, 
a perfect day ~
Plus I got a call from Honey <3


Direction le Grand Trianon~
Photos were forbidden, but I took some ,
because it was  very beautiful.






*_*


I am glad, soon I will be able to made some like that ! <3













The park


Today, was a day with the musical waters,
you walk around, in the gardens, 
with fountains and Lully's musics.
Just amazing.

The lake



We had to go back early because 
I had a baby sitting the night ._.

We walked around,  in the market of Versailles
it looks like a country village :)

Cute piggy :p


Dolls house furtnitures !
I am in love with it,  so pretty and delicate


I got a book about the exhibition with explanations
and the pieces of the collecions,
I scanned the pages in english, you can download it ^^


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XHKDBJ3

Enjoy !

2 commentaires: