First try: Circle lenses

 15~09~2011

As I said in my last post,
I got my first circle lenses, 
and even with the risks,
I tried them today.



Just a little word about the shop:
The girl is very kind and replies fast.
It is clear and you get your order (if it's in stock) the day after of 72hrs after it shipped.
Shipping prices are reasonable and you have 3 options.
If you have any question, fast reply too.
I recommand it :)


It was the first time, so I read severals tutos about who to put, remove and clean lenses/ circles lenses
I had no problems.
No irritation, no pain, comfortable.
Just a negative point: 14mm is too large for me XD
I will try to find less.

I spent 35mins, to put one ! XD
But I finally succeed.
After and other problem I had to face:
How to remove it with my long and art nails ?!
It was not that easy but, it took me " only "10mins.
I think I especially need trainning lol.


So, yes, I finally succumbed to the Circles Lenses.
After nail art 6 years ago, wigs, lashes,.....
I think now I've everything to be a bitc....Gyaru  x)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire