Shopping day with Mother

24~09~2011
I needed some fabrics for my project at school, 
so went with my mother ti have a lunch with my Dad in Paris,
to the usual  Italian restaurant :p




At his office, Dad printed the photos of  our Holidays in Spain,
when I we were with Honey~

The both guys wished me to go up to the great wall of Girona =_=
I was exhausted ! XD

While guiding my 2 guys around,
because my GPS did not work ! XD

Yes , I did shopping :p

My Second favorite pastas;
they mixed,
so, instead of to get my raviolis with cheese and mushrooms
I got cream and spinach :p

 Yes , I succeed to eat a dessert >_<


 The " secret " part of restaurant ^^



Lunch finished, Dad came back to work and we went to BHV with mommy,
We did all the floors XD

Porcelain



I did not get any idea for my project at school;
but a lot for the design of my future home :p



*_*

Makeup of the day~

With MA✼RS Shorts it's very bitchy~

We went to Harajuku's shop and Mom offered me a gyaru top and a jacket~♥


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire