Fashion school: Vol 2

 21~09~2011

Today, test of some volume for collar and sleeves ....
=_=


I do love that fabric *_*
Will be great to do a corset with.

I do anything, it sucks ._.

My mannequin is tghe number 13~
It's good, for me , it's the 11 which is cursed.

On the iron,
I still do not understand ... Lol

I am not very well with this kind of exercice, 
I do not like to  do some researches for volumes .
I am a bit "traditionnal" so >_<
I need to go to watch many fashion shows to get some ideas about
"In" volumes.

After School, went to walk to Opera district,
it was a sunny days, wo I wished to enjoy, 
at the sametime went to La cure Gourmande 's Shop
and bought a box set with cakes, caramels sweeties...
for Hubby ~

So frenchy :p

Need to send it now ._.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire