Eve of the departure

4~09~2011

First, I saw that, this damn Ms.P
 ( yes I name, because do not or hide, is a bit hypocrit , no ?)
finally understood, more or less, 
she said " I broke with XXX" ( my boyfriend)
but how to break with someone if you never dated with ?!
Plus, she was engaged, so she was unfaithful?
And she knew my Darling had a girlfriend before me, and me after,
and she stayed ?!
Really, at 28 years old it's pitiful ._.
She should get a REAL life .
(J'aimerais bien poster quelques petites images, 
croustillantes et amusantes, mais bon,
ce n'est pas que j'ai une morale, mais rien que là,
 il se peut que j'ai quelques problèmes avec le peu de franchise que j'ai eu ._.)

Anyway,....

It's the eve of our departure.
I come back to Paris, and my Love in China for visiting his family and Tour.
We went a last time to Westfield Shopping Town, 
I bought some cupcakes *_*
and we took a ice cream.

Chocolate~


I finished to pack everything but ....


Darling : Oh ! Do you want it ?And that ? And ...?
xDDDD 
( See, Kiwa was right ... he asks me for money and many things 
that's why he tries to help me  and offers me things, 
that dog is pitiful too xp)

Very hard to close my luggage @_@
 I did, I do not know how, but I did.

I have a heavy heart thinking it's our last day, but it's life.
He spent 3 amazing months, 
I was very happy
and discovered many interesting things and places.
I was welcomed into his family, everybody was very nice with me in Melbourne,
Thank you people :)

and especially

Thank you very much  Darling <3







1 commentaire: