Wedding fair 2011 and shopping

 17~09~2011

Today,  Wedding fait with my Evy :p





Makeup and hair style

Outfit













Stage


begining of the fashion show




























One of my favorite !












This one made me think of The beauty and the beast dress !


























I AM IN LOVE !!!!
I DO WANT THIS ONE *_*



*Melting Melting*




























*Melting again*




Of course, I had to try some dresses :p
Even if I know, I will design my owns !

Short one

And long~

After, we did some shopping and yesterday I did too ._.

Nail max special wedding :p

The new Gothic & Lolita Bible Vol41

Koakuma Ageha

Aoki Misako's book

I finally goth the english one

and today the french version!
I am completing my collection ^^
It is very interesting.

To be warm during next winters in Paris and Melbourne x)


News Bitch tights

Socks, I found a piggy one !


 cameo earings

and retro dress, a bit too large for me, I will fix it ,
It's only a 38 size  =_=



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire