Pfff

 28/29~09~2011

Went to do shopping again with mom =_=

Rougier & Plé  shop~
So many things !!
and I love the design


Went to Fnac too, 
I wished to buy this one but .... XD
I resisted ⊙﹏⊙

Mom offered me a graphic tab' too,
I could do my fashion design directly on laptop now,
and ... MY COMIC ❣❣❣❣



At school, corset and Arianne 5 project again =_=

Outfit of the day:
LizLiza dress
Jennifer pants
Diva hair accessorizes



working , working ...



After school, decided to buy cakes at Pouchkine café~
I wished to try since a while,
and we did not had the time when Hubby was in Paris,
but , we will try (again for me ) together next time ❣


So beautiful,
looks yummy~

Or noir / Mille feuilles/ Macarons


T^T ~


I found it on internet,
made me thing of Darling XD <3

*29*

Bitch mode~

Love the style ~


I reading the fashion mag at school, every, in every languages .... XD
and yes would like to go back to australia ~ T_T

Barbie *_*

Galliano ~





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire