Going back to Paris


5-6~09~2011

My last day in Melbourne
and last breakfast ...


 We arrived around 10:30 am at the Melbourne airport
Darling has to leave in 2 hours but due to some problems,
the start was delayed <3
A few more hours to enjoy the presence of my Beloved before a long abscence

Outfit for the trip

Checking when I could check-in =_=
We took a little break x)


Walking around awaiting for his departure
At 2pm, Darling left me, to go to the boarding gates.
Very hard, more than I thought.
But we don't have the choice so,
I decided , after few hours crying,
to check my luggage, 
31,9kgs .... And my limit is 20kgs =_=

I removed some heavy things as my coat and reflex camera
in my others bags , the ones I keep with me in the plane
But still 28 kgs ><


,
Finally I was able to check-in, and let my heavy luggage ><
I was stressed ... How much I will paye for the over weight ?!
Nothing fortunately !
I was in the first people and polite so , maybe .... ^^

Ready~

Before to leave, need to check at the Diva's shop :p
There is one at the airport =D

Ribbons and roses~

I left at 10:50pm.

Good Bye Australia ~!


Hello agai, China

Arrived at 6am at Guangzhou ( canton)
I have to wait for the departure at 11:55pm


Control

I stayed the most of the time at yessun cafe,
because I had wifi and a plug for my laptop ^^"


I took something, to wait.
The cake was so so but hot chocolate was good x)

view







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire