Shopping with Evy

9~09~2011

Yesterday I spend the most of my free time
sewing lace on my dresses =_=
I had to fix/customize them.
I went with my mother to a cosmetic shop and I got some
care.


To have beautiful and young hands,
as prevention.
Because when I see the hands of some women ...
less than 30 years old,
I am scared o_o !
So I decided to take care of my hands NOW XD

Because, prevention is the best x)

Harajuku Lovers , Music perfume x)
I don have it anymore and Daling loves this one :)
I still remember, our first meet in december 2009 at Tokyo
his compliment about it.

Finally , I finished my boots too.


Well,
Today I went with my wifey, Evy to do some shooping.





because I am in love with the cupcakes I tried at Mel'
Want to make the same ._.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire