In paris

7~09~2011

Arrived at 7am in Paris, 
I was greeted by my parents at the Charles de Gaulle airport.
I got a call from Hbby too, 
he was safe and ok.
I was glad to hear him... I already miss him so so much....
Nexts days will be hard ^^
Fortunately,  I start my job with girls tomorrow, 
I could think about something else.


Back home, mom gave me what I got during my stay overseas.
My corsets order  <3 !




Unfortunately, the waist is perfect but .... I can't close because of my hips.
And it is not a problem of fat on, 
I do not have fat on hips anymore =_=
It is the fault of my bones ...
I will change them >_<


I also got my MA*RS order from
Gorgeous Barbie ~

very practical, I can put carry my laptop =D

2 commentaires:

  1. il est superbe le dernier corset *_* tu les as commandé où?

    et je veux te voir !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. je te le dirais ^^

    moi de même ^^ tu pourrais passer a la maison if y want car jai repris avc les files

    RépondreSupprimer