Nails and shopping

 2~09~2011



Because we played with baloons last night XD

Well, 
Today I have to do my nails, 
so Darling is going to have a lunch with a friend.

I was a bit late =_=
and I turned around 30 mins to find the shop ><
But the address I saw, was the old one .



In the street ! I DO LOVE !

Fortunately, my friend called the girl who makes nails,
I went back to Melbourne central, so she could pick me up :)


In process


I was very pleasant, we talked a lot ~

Finished.

In few weeks, I will write a review about these kind of nails :)


It was enough fast,
I already have acrylique tips,
so I wated for Darling who was late :p
( For once it was not me lol)

The clock rings and a music plays when it's the hour~

Darling proposed me to go to a gothic shop,
where everything were 50% off~
I got a pendant and a hat,
after, we went to an antiquarian's shop
It is the biggest one I never saw !
So so many things.
I wished an parasol but , 
impossible to bring it back to France =_=

Hard and easy at the same time to find something <3



Walking around, enjoying the old buildings

Old Tram

Honey proposed me to eat some oysters,
I really wished oysters >_<
But one doz', was a bit too much XD
next time, 6 will be good enough.


Nails

Salomon's key
Magic key but also a book wrote during the middle age.
You should look on web, it's pretty interesting.
I always loved jewells or object with symbols-history like that~

Hat.
I think I will change the lace, 
it is very cliché lol and a bit tacky ^^



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire