7 Days before the Final Jury

1~05~2012

I  finally got the order to make the necklace
I did it today 8D

But the little ponies are so ugly ><

"New fabric" ...

Today's dessert 8D

The end of the year party is "The apocalipsis"
If I go I do not know how to dress up ._.

I burnt myself with the hot glue XD

Impossible to do something with -_-

But I made a good dinner, to thanks Darling for his help 8D
Tomatoes salad with mozzarella olive and corn
and lobs cake with smething elese I do not remember XD
But was good *_*

Then we watched Pirates Of  Caribbean: At world's end
<3

I discovered a new game, thanks to my classemate,
and , I started it, then Darling made me realize my roads had a strange, 
but especially bad  symbole =_=
I made something different and much more better




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire