Jury & Last Day of School

7~06~2012

It is THE day x_x
I finished everything,
Still, I am not stressed.
I know why, 
since I am in that relationship,
I lived so worst moments,
so much more important things....
It is what I learnt,
it made me stronger <3

So once again, 
I am thanksfull to bitchies and other slut,
who tried to "destroy" me,
when I did not even look for troubles.
I taught me life, I grown up .

Full Jesus Diamante outfit.

Justine at the Makeup


The "boards" to present the subject


Justine by the photographer of " Le conservatoir du Maquillage"

What Leslie made for her own project,
she worked on the Glutonny.
It was real, we have been able to eat :p

 

Everything passed well, 
they seemed to appreciate the my work,
they were all nice, I was not stressed !
And ready to speak so much more *_*

After everyone passed, 
we had a fashion show at school for "parents" etc
Justine had to leave for her own exam,
so I was model for myself x)

Jasmine in her own costume too

Sylvie's Costume

Leslie's costume

Me :O




Estelle's costume

Jean's costume

Jennifer's costume


Juliette's costume

Laura's costume
She won the first price ^o^/

Sisi's Costume

Clémence Costume ( there was lights and music in !)

Xiao Meng's Costume wearing by herself

Eugénie's Costume





Méryl's Costume, wore by Clémence














All with our teachers and our "godfather"
:)






At the evening I finally could relax and we simply celebrated
it with Darling at home and Champomy 8D
I dislike real champagne actually x)


2 commentaires: