Engagement Meal

25~06~2012

Today is a special day,
Hybby invited me in a luxurious restaurent
in Paris for our engagement meal <3

Baccarat Crisal Room


It is near the Eiffel Tower~


I love it ! <3






The hall





We have been welcomed by waitresses,
so profesionnal ....
And near to us, a japanese couple arrived a bit after,
Yuji Oda and his wife Noda Maiko ,
I did not know he was a famous japanese actor,
I just saw the BIG diamond on the finger of the,
very elegant, women XD

Caviar d'Aubergines


Does it the king Louis the XVth ? 
I am not sure...



We had big pillows <3

This portrait looks like
Marie Leczinska ?!


Welcome to the restrooms :p



Today's outfit:
Dress &  shoes : Jesus Diamante
Blouse: zara
Bolero: Angelic pretty




Butter

Menu

Ham <3

Rassbery cream-jelly
with melon soup

Poultry <3
Only the best part *_*
But, for my part, i would
add some raisins...


DESSERT !
Strawberry cake with white chocolate
and ice cream


Honey did not order dessert but they offered
a little ice scream
and to us both,
some little cakes *_*



Chadelier in water x)

It reminds me so much
of the movie
The Beauty and the Beast by
Jean Cocteau

Fire place ~

I am verry happy :)
Now we are finally and officially engaged <3




Love you so much <3

We saw this dress with Hubby at Guess's shop
but ..... 150€ o_o
For cotton only ?!
I still have some metters of that fabric at home
I will make itt by myself.

After girls,
I went to tally Weilj,
a photo fo you Chouchoute XD

I will meet Darling who went to watch again Prometheus
at cinema awaiting for me,
for Men In Black 3 in 3D :)


The sky was so beautiful this evenining for that special day 
<3



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire