The Avengers 8D

10~06~2012

Today we went to watch The Avengers 8D
I am not a big fan of Marvel's comic
except X-men x)

But after I saw Thor, 
I HAD to  see The Avengers 8D
We first had a walk in the mall;
we passed at Toysru's
ad of course, Marvel's Heroes have the honors


AAAAaaaHhHhh  *_* 
* mode fan ON*

Because Thor ... *_*

Iron man is funny XD

With X-men, 
Spiderman was the second hero I watched on TV

è_é I want the real.

If they invented it when i was 11 years old, 
I think I would like to have XD

Because, 
I do not count the hours I spent
playing with Lego whne I was younger

Sacré Coeur in Lego

Playmobil was my hobby too *_*

Mouahahha !!
It is Barbie who dresses up Ken 
Guys will always need their girlfriend :p

It made me laugh so strong <3
Even wrote in chinese and japanese XD

Wanna be a barber ?! x)

I might have some misplaced ideas but,
Barbie+ SHORT school girl uniform= a bit too much "perverted" ?! o_o
She is not elegant ... but SEXY
Ok , I like it but ,
it is for little girls basically  >_<

Who wants her daughter be desguised
as a gothic ?! XD

Me: Oh ! Look !  A little asian !
Darling: are you joking ?! It looks like an alien
Me: .... -_-"

We had time before movie,
so we took tickets and then, Darling Invited me 
for dinner :)

caesar salad;
rolls springs
Steak for darling, wich was delicious *_*

At the first look, 
I did not realise it was Robbert Pattinson XD
He looks much better here .

Mouahahha è_é !!!!

I appreciated the movie, it was funny ~

2 commentaires:

  1. OMG its an Alien Baby!!! xDDD
    And i also laughed really hard, after i found this speaking Ken!
    (And i need to admit that i totally adore those Monster High Dolls. If i would've been younger i would collect them!)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I want that ken with the monsters doll XD
      i'll ask santa klaus 8D

      Supprimer