An afternoon in Paris & Packing for Toulouse

14~06~2012

We finished evenrything and  CD's
will be ready tomorrow.
Then, we had a little rest and enjoyed the
good weather in Paris .
We ate some little things
near the Seine :)


I went to get some CD's for the association,
so everything is almost ready.
I aslo got the photo for photos set and
the ones for posters.

I went to Gibert Jeune and bought some books


A new notebook,
to start well~

Catacombs's inscriptions,
I went twice to visit catacombs,
and I must admit, some inscriptions
are still a mystery for me

Some books for China :p
I will prepare  places I wish to visit.

Place and Celtic's sanctuaries  *_*

Treaty of demonology ~


I finished to pack,
so heavy for only 3 days ><
But I need some make up and iron etc,
to look correct for the concert x)

Time to sleep~



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire