Shopping sales & Cinema with Hubby and Ju'

27~06~2012
Today we met Ju' to go to cinema together,
but before, 
I went to do a bit of shopping,
sales just started.


We had a rest , waiting for Justine,
and had lunch.



Us 3, we went to watch 
Bel-Ami, 
inspired by the french novel written
very famous autor from the XIX°th century.
We study him a lot at school.


I did not read the novel
( Shame on me I know)
But, what I get here,
is , once again
in any case, 
the man will get everything,
and even if he loose some
battles, 
he will win the war.

By the way,
I do not like Robert Pattinson here....
and the movie is too fast :s



Justine had to leave, 
so we stayed with Hubby and went to watch the Ice Age 4
:p

Purchases

Sun dress From New Look

Because I am addicted to lashed ,
even if I do not need it XD


Hight heels from Tally weilj

I do love lingerie, 
and Hubby was happy  by the choice I made XD
Red and white ;)

I hésitate with black, 
but I have too much black in
my closet already

From New look

addicted to make up too

Some cares





1 commentaire:

  1. je surkiff la lingerie *o*
    et pour le film, j'ai lu le roman et je suis pas mal déçu, le film va trop vite oui, est n'est pas très subtil, les acteurs sont a mon gout mal choisit, même si j'adore christina ricci <3
    MAIS les costumes sont classes

    RépondreSupprimer