Graduated~

28~06~2012

Today I had to run a bit everyday;
I was quite stressed but , 
everything is done.

Tonight, party for the graduation :)

I got make up x)

Some beauty products, even for Hubby :)
I'll try , seems good.

Also I got flowers for teachers, 
my classmate had a little problem so
she was no able to do by herself :s
I tried to protect them in the Metro ,
but so hard ><


I did not feel to go to the party,
it is so hot , I just wished to lie down and sleep ^^"

Welcome ~



Buffet was delicious,
thank you to Nico' and the group
of the  BDE for organizing it ! <3

I never went to that club before,
I imagined it bigger ^^



We took photos with Jasmine and Sylvie ! <3




I took one with My parents Hubby and Myself
and an other one with Him and I only :)


And , I am graduated with a "mention" è_é !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire