The Massacre of the Teddy

4~06~2012
D-3 before THE jury
our FINAL EXAM

And with Tim Sylvie & me, Burton Flo'
We made a photo serie:
The Teddy's Massacre












It is all HUMOR!
No, because one of the classmate did not seem to understand it
and tried to be "right"
Seriously, look at you first -_-
Maybe for you this is childish,
but what you do sometimes
is childish for us too, 
and still , we do not critic....

Anyway :)

I want to go to see this movie è_é !
There is Thor's actor *_*
I-do-not-remember-his-name-and-I-do-not-mind'

"Qu'on lui coupe la tête !!!!!!"
Only french people and Alice in wonderland will understand but,
it is totally in my subject for the end of the year 8D


I went to Gibert Jeune to get some things for myself and some of my
classemate, 
and wished to get some thing at my dad's job which is just next it,
he was not here when I arrived, 
He was at the cinema next, to start the movie seance, 
so, awainting for him, 
I went to claire's :p









Bunny wears it so well 8D


Also passed at Junkudo,
it was on may way back.
Got the last Gothic & Lolita Bible 44


The Juliette & Justine Kimonos
are great *_*

The new Stained glasses print is not bad

But I prefer in white.

Lol , Mana, makes your work corrected by french 
speakers please x)
French mistakes, are not cute.

Innocent World makes so beautiful Classical
lolita style *_ù


And I am so in love with bonnet <3

*_*

Making fabric at dance lesson with girls~



2 commentaires:

  1. La couverture du GLB est superbe, merci pour ces images.
    Par contre les photos du nounours sont traumatisantes xDD pauvre peluche ! (l'idée est originale par contre).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui ! et pour une fois, depuis un moment, le contenu vaut la couverture x)

    Mdr! C'est Sylvie qui a eu l'idée je crois, et bon bah bien sur j'ai suivis XD Mais personne n'a été maltraité ni blessé, se sont des cascadeurs pros :p

    RépondreSupprimer