Long day

16~06~2012

Waking was hard x)
but we did it :p
I showered and started to get ready before the breakfast
Almost finished
around 9:00am
the director of the Espace Apollo came to bring us 
Croissants and Pains au chocolat ( Chocolate bread)
or as we say it here " Chocolatines" ;)

Ok, now I am totally ready ~
Outfit: 
OP: offbrand
Necklace/ shoes: Jesus Diamante
Bracelet: Chocomint
Bonnet: Triple fortune
Socks: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

We arrived a bit late
fortunately appartment is just front,
and installed the stand .

We visited a bit the place and saw the concert hall
for later.


It was small and free entrance
for this first Edition of Jap'in Tarn.


I was nice, 
because, calm and not too hot.
People were all very nice with us <3

I met het at a Baby Tea Party =D

Teenagers 8D

These photos are not mines :)

Not mines
but I did not have the time to take a lot of photos 
this day T_T

No my photo 
.... I look terribly XD


LUNCH !!!!!

I loved the back stages 8D
A big room only for us,
and we had an elevator ~


Mouahahaha before the show , 
a little bit resting.



I am above~
I am the phantom of the Opera~


Yeah \^o^/

you can expect a ghost XD

OoO !!! It is here !!


Yeah because the Apollo center was at the same time a cinema <3
Can't wait to see that movie XD

I am a start~

The concert was about 2-2hrs30
We  had to dance for some songs
and bring the public on stage as a little
"after"~
It was really exhausting but very fun!
A great experience

Almost everybody came on stage,
young and even less young !


We finished around midnight
( packing, cleaning, ...)
and the organizers were super nice
and ordered chinese dinner for us.
Was nice to finally sit and eat and shower and unmakeup and stop
to run-jump everywhere.



Also,
Rememeber, Darling asked to give my answer 7 days later.
It is THE day :)

While he was in shower I took his phone and wrote
him my answer,
so tomorrow morning he could see it ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire