Easter day

24~04~2011





HAPPY EASTER ~!

This year my mother bought me a chocolate rabbit =_=
I do not really like chocolate actually.
That's why, I rather ask Darling a card or a small thing,
but no chocolate >_<.
I will eat a piece/ one and forget ._.
But I promise, this rabbit won't stay on my desk like the bear
I had 5 years ago ... And which is still in my room XD


Mother did notcook like for Christmas but made a "big" lunch,
we tasted the drink medieval my parents brought 
back from their stay in the medieval town of Provins.
It is called " Saugée":

The Saugée

The Saugée is created from an original recipe from a book dating from the XIVth Century, "Modo Preparanti and Condienti Omnia Cibaria. The Saugée of Pays d'Oc is ideal as a dessert wine or aperitif in stimulating appetite.
This drink low alcohol (11 °) is made from a sage-infused white wine, spices, slightly honeyed, with notes of lemon and cardamom. Before the arrival of spices were used or fruit plants to improve the wine and mask its poor quality. This is one of the most popular beverages in the Middle Ages, despite the large number of recipes that have survived (pink wine, dandelion wine, blackberry wine ...).

But I do not really like, lol.

The afternoon was productive, 
I made some "decoden" with the ones
offered by hubby from China.



I used other decoden I already had.
But not enough ;_;



At the same time I made my camera too.
But I did not  have small pearls anymore >_<
So, I am not satisfied with the result.


Harmony

I also had, since a while, chinese caracters,
so, on the roll, I continued my handicrafts :)


Darling got a friend for a few days lately, 
so busy and not here as usual.
I took the time off to dye my hair,
something next to my natural hair color, because the last coloration
faded.
It is  a bit too dark, but it will
disgorge.


I am a bit tired and still sick lately,
the last 2 nights,
I dreamed successively of the damn spanish gal and the chinese slut.
Long dreams ....So so so tiring T^T
Nightmares, actually.
I wonder if I should re-take meds, or not.


Evy : es-tu contente ?!
C'est bon là .?! Ca fait moins "racaille" ? =_=


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire