Photoshoot







 16~04~2011

Today, photoshoot at 10:30am.
I went with Evy to meet 2 lolita friends and the photographer.


1st session of the day:
EGL till 11:30am
Im a geek ._.

Evy played with the camera XD
Unfortunately I only have my numeric one ._.
My dad had took my reflex >_<


Outfit:
Blouse/ chocker: Fan+Friends
Dress/Corset: Offbrand
Shoes: from Tokyo
Pendant: present from darling, Tokyo-MaruiOne
Boater: Handmade


With Sarah





With Sarah & Aurélie






With Little Chicken


After, we were hangru with Evy so, direction to chinese district for lunch =D
Commercial center

So cute !

I want the same for my kids ._.

"Evy ! Three and I stole her !" x)

Vietnamiese shop with Ao dai <3
So many good memories =D

Red Pockets
 To be there , made me remember I neede red pockets for darling's Bithday XD
So, I looked for it now, before to be , the last min , "Oh my ! I didn't have !"
I found thanks Evy :p

I asked hubby to translate for us
( yeah Evy didnt understand every caracters ^^)
"No matter what happens it will be better than you would expect it to be"
and the second:
"To expand your plans for fortune"

We decided to go to a buffet :p

Evy ate 2 plates ( or 3 ?!) lite that plus 2 desserts o_o

I only took it + 4 Nems
...8 nems for me It's a lot !
I won't eat till the next week XD


My dessert:
Rice & Vanilla Ice cream :)
Tonight my parents were back from their "week end",
they won fews days in a SPA in a Medieval city next to Paris:
Provin.
I went when I was aroung 8 years old; I loved it a lot.
I plan to go back over their for the Medieval festival this summer with Darling :)

Mom took the mails before to leave home for their stay, 
and called me " You receive a letter from your love but .... I took it ...."
So I only got it tonight x)

V-day and B-day cards and decoden from china x)

Thank you my love <3

























2 commentaires:

  1. Chinese district looks so interesting,seems that you have a great day! And your outfit is truly amazing <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah it is ! there are many things from asia, but unfortunately some a bit expensive XD

    thanks <3

    RépondreSupprimer