End of the third week of Internship

22~04~2011

At internship I had to go to Montmartre district to change zippers,
it was not the right color x).

But it was the the procession of the Cross at Sacré-Coeur church,
impossible to go to fabric shop =_=
Plus, tourists are so poorly educated ,
I tried in: French, English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese
to say "sorry, excuse me" to pass , but .... nothing -_-
they were taking their photos .


For Catholics, Easter is primarily a celebration where successive:  prayers, traditional scenes and acts of faith.

The Way of the Cross refers to a ceremony held to commemorate the Passion of Christ
The trail retraces usually in fourteen steps, what Christ endured since his conviction by Pilate to his entombment. Performed inside churches or in the streets, these roads cross the place early Friday afternoon, at the hour of Christ's death.
This ceremony is celebrated on Good Friday, Friday, April 22th this year.

Holy Week
Reconciliation April 6th: Day of Atonement
Holy Thursday April 21th: Celebration
Friday April 22th: Way of the Cross and Passion's Celebration
April 23t Holy Saturday: Easter Vigil  and adult baptisms 
Easter Sunday April 24th: Mass of the Resurrection

It's was the minute of culture XD

I'm not catholic ( I'm nothing at all actually , atheist)
but it's really intresting, because france is a "catholic" coutry, 
I mean , our main traditions and days off are from catholicism,
we all enjoy days off, I think it's good to know why it's a free day.
It's our trasure ^^

In each countries we should keep traditions ~


After job , I went to sephora to spend the gift card of Juju :p
I spoke with a very kind seller,
who has a half japanese/french bf :)
and likes japanese fashion.

I was looking for a "gal" lipstick color,
something pale.




Purchases ~

I fanally found the Make Up Forever lashes with ribbons x)
and I didn't resit lol.


Outfit of the day:

Top: jennifer
Skirt: tally weijl
Shoes: J&J for André
sock: Tokyo






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire