Museum ~

 11~04~2011

I got scared, watching msn on my phone
I saw the crazy-bitch italian gal online ( how came to bother and lie to me in january ;
the 11th by the way)
I was sure I deleted her address ,
but fortunately she didn't came to speak.
Anyway, I solved the problem once back home.

In the metro, I had teh suprise to see :


EDGE !!!!!!! *_*
I WANT to go there !!!!
But it's the 2 and 3third of september 2011 T_T
I should be in Melbourne so ... I couldn't

Went to visit my dad to his job

Wedding Dresses




In late afternoon I went with my mother
to visit the louvre museum,


We wished to se a temporary exposition,
be we found the egypt part :p

Hall

Scrib

Isis & Amon

Osiris


Mirors

& Beauty accesories

Dress which kept the flods o_o

Sphinx

avenue of sphinxes that remind me of the entrance to some temples

Skemet

Part of a royal tomb

Zodiac ceiling

Zodiac





Isis




Bès

Nout, Heavenly goddess


Helmet of the king Saint Louis (duplication)

The original one


After museum, some shopping,
We bought some  stones to my brother
who make a collection.


Green Tea from Starbuck

Metro

Easter's presents for Darling

Fashion book for myself x)




2 commentaires: