End of the second week of Internship

 15~04~2011

I left job late today ....
I dont know why, my  watch delayed o_o !
So I missed my try =_=.
I decided to go to Junkudo, the japanese library in Paris.
I bought Koakuma Ageha[小悪魔アゲハ] and Popteen,
plus the last volumes of Shibuya Love Hotel[渋谷ラブホテル]
Ageha

Popteen

Shibuya Love Hotel

It was strange, I didnt went over there after the drama in japan the may 11th.
I felt very sad, and when I got what I looked for, I left  the store.

Tomorrow I've a photoshoot at 10:30 am  ._. ....
I still dont know what I will wear >_<

By way, I will attend to the " Lolita Convention"
on 3rd and 4th July 2011 , as model for a french lolita brand :)
Who comes ? =D


Il y ait aussi en français :)

Last thing,
I want to go to see " Detective Dee" and " The Red Hidding Hood" 
who wants to come with me ? =D
Anyone already saw it ? any review ? 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire