End of the first week of Internship

8~04~2011

If the first day was stressful,
the rest of the week was good.


Pattern making


As trainees, we must know to do many things,
I had to draw some dresses for the next collection,
made some accesories
( I remember the sweetis in fabric they ask me for headpieces =_=
the fabric was horribles, the size not the right one ... I gave up.
Perrine, an other trainnee made them very well ^^)
color range, 
run everywhere to bring dresses, get others, buy things ....

Our place for lunch

We are lucky, we have a sunny april,
and not cold, we can enjoy our lunch time outside.
Trainees: Lou, Charline, Justine & Perrine
Sweeties

Last thursday, Charline left the internship, she has ended her "conctract",
so she brought some things for her departure.

Ready to go
MA*RS X Angelic Pretty

Outfit of the Day : for Thrusday
 Gals didnt trust me when I said " yeah some girls wear lolita in the daily"
So they asked me to dress up like that x)
Ok, that outfit is not really lolita, but I like.

The Red Riding Hood
In the metro, I passed front it, 
I saw the trailer,
I would like to go... seems interesting
despite of some bad reviews my boyfriend read on web.
So won't go with him, I'll ask friends .
It always better to see by ourself something before to judge.

Peas &Carrots & Butter

At baby sitting, the mother came back late from her job,
so I had to make the dinner.
There is always a problem =_=
" I like the peas but not carrots"
" Me it's the contrary"
Damn ... You will both eat everything >_<


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire