Saturday Shopping

2~03~2011

Today, I was alone, 
and abandoned, so I went with my mother to Paris,
after a baby sitting at the begining of the afternoon.
The older boy, front our home celebrated his birthday.
So I went to keep for few hours the Baby and his youger sister.

Why going to Paris ?!
Because I needed pants  =D
Yes, for once it was really a need x)
The  easier was to go to Jennifer's shop.

I chose other things with pants,
so now, I'm dressed till next sales  lol
Anyway ... I couldn't attend  the next spanish sales T___T
This year maybe... No Spain for me
Anyway , only plans , nothing is sure yet.

We walked from Saint Lazare station to my father's job
at Saint Michel.
I do love it, it's always a pure pleasure to walk in Paris <3

Louvre Museum

Louvre  Mon Amour <3

Pyramide =D

Louvre

Opera !

Opera

Shopping ~







And yes .... I bought a new phone case x))



Because I was bored =_=

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire