Sunday

10~04~2011

I woke up at 7am,
impossible to sleep well.

It's becoming a nightmare,
and for once it's not my fault.

I've dizzy, and Im sick ( again)
with fever.
I planed to go with a friend for a Hanami in Paris,
but I had to cancel.

Im really stressed and anxious, tomorrow it's the 11th of April,
exactly a year after the begining of the drama 
which made my life a nightmare.

I still think about everything,
I  have not forgiven and forgotten and at nobody.

The most horrible is , I know, 
he doesn't reammber about that day, 
doesn't care, 
and won't gave me any support.


If It Doesn't Kill You It Will Make You Stronger


I dislike that sentence, even it doesn't kill you, 
it hurts and  everything could become a nightmare,
even the things, the moments, the person you treasure the most.

It can change you and the persone loved,
and create monsters, bad persons.

If suicide takes courage, to continue living in this situation, it takes equally.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire