Museum & Ladurée

13~04~2011

After job I went with Mélinda to the Orsay Museum ...


But a big queue outside ._.
Just front there is an other museum, 
the one of the Legion of Honor.



It was free and really interesting.




Japan






Eugénie, the Napoléon III's wife








Napoléon III





Coat-Cape

Louis XIV <3


I do love that piece *o*




Charles XI




Napoléon Bonaparte ( Young XD)







Napo I :p


















China

China

Australia

Vietnam









Japan






After,  Mélinda was really hungry and  we planed to go to Ladurée,
for a little ( and expensive) break.



Ajouter une légende
Menus

Coffee

Vanilla Tea

Cream

Tarte tatin

Toilet =D

Macarons

Cafe Pouchkine

Méli tried the cakes at Pouchkine cafe, 
it's like Ladurée and Angelina, 
she will tell me if it's good or no x)
Looks yummy

Last thing, shopping.
Went to a shop, " bitch" style espacially on first floor :p
Totally gyaru, look liked MA*RS.

I enjoyed to bought some things



I got an other pony tail at claire's,
I look like sooooo silly x)
I'll try  again later, with other head accesories.

new drawing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire