Friday eveninig

 8th Evening

We planed with my friend "Mélinda" to go to
a burlseque party.

During the week I made a bolero to fit with my outfit.

Gothic & Lolita Bible Extra 2


I take a model from a G&LB,
and changed it a bit.





Im not really satisfied , once again,
but I like the volume of sleeves.
I will maybe add some lace,
what do you think ?
It only took me 2h30 to make it o_o.



It was a bit hard because she works like me, 
and not easy after work to get ready for the party which was at 8:00pm.
Plus, the girls's grand-ma arrive late because of her train.

So much stress.

But as if that was not enough,
I had other problems....big ones.
Fortunately my friend  came back at home and supported me ♥
But it was getting to late to go to the party, and I cried so much,
even with make up impossible to fix my face -_-"

So we decided to go to Opera and have a dinner to a japanese restaurant.
Going there, we meet some friend of my class in metro~

The guy, ...pretty ... x), I met at harajuku shop a while ago, taps my shoulder,
I was a bit scared  and  :
Ahhh !! It's YOU ! XD


A Dog's bar in Paris XD

Cocktails

Mélinda 

Miso Soup

Gyoza

Salad

Sake :p

Of course, because of words he threw me in the face , 
I couldn't enjoy the evening, but it was not bad at all, 
at least I had a complet meal x)

I still continue to loose weight ._.
46kg now.

It was a bit late so I proposed Mélinda to stay at home for the night,
better than metro at midnight .

By the way, my mother took at home the chicken,



He drinks in my cup of tea -_-"


He doesnt bear to stay alone, he follow us everywhere and "scream"
if nobody is in his field of vision.


and our poor rabbit is jealous x) 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire