Museum ~

18~04~2011


Normal day during the  begining of the 3rd week of interniship, 
passing front a wall, I saw that poster.
I thought about the Tomboys, the asian ones. x)
( very attracting .... :p)
But, with the summary I read, 
I think this movie is something more deep.
I should watch it.


Paris, Seine

After BBsitting, 
went with Manue to the Orsay museum,
but, the fate, mondau it's close ! =_=
So, direction Louvre Museum, which was next to the Orsay's place.




Colbert

There is an advantage,
it's free for us =D
So, at random,  we decided to visit, re-visited for the nth time,
the Napoléon III's appartments.

But before, a small detour to the french statues part.


The Goddess Flore =DD It's me =D



Poseidon

manipulation
In the middle, there was an H.....thing :p
a moder statue called " manipulation"
I was close of that idea when I saw this thing,
if I understand modern art, even if it's interesting ... I dislike =_=



Diana./Arthémis

Manue xD

The air and ... I don't rembember

a Satyre

The nature VS art




Perseus & Andromeda <3 <3

Door porch with dragon

Automne

Spring

Summer

Winter



Marie Leczinska ( Louis XV's wife) as  Juno goddess

Louis XV as Jupiter
These both statues made me smile because, 
Jupiter was deeply unfaithful ...and Louis XV too as his great-grand father Louis XIV XD




Oedipus found by a sheperd

Hercules with .... I don't remember his name in snake

First handwirting






Napoleon III's appartment












Tiara of Eugénie, Napoleon III's wife
 For my part... I do like XD

Broach

Eugénie's tiara

Silly me ... I didnt take the photo well.

Fits me , no ?! XD






Saint-Michel, killing satan




Louvre has closed, so we had a break ( dinner for me XD)
Front the museum :)



pastas at galleries lafayette gourmet

Easter eggs

Spices

Made me think about Dalì's art =D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire