Coming back to Paris

27~07~2012

Today it's time to go back to Paris, 
my parents and my brother will stay a little bit longer in Spain.

I was a bit worried about the 
weather, I heard in Paris it was gray and fresh
but obviously , should be ok.


Bye bye Canal ;_;


On the road to Perpignan , to take the train, 
we saw the damesges of the fire.


It is very sad because, often when we see news on
TV, well , ok, but it happens to others.

But here, it happenes to us, more or less, 
I mean, it is close and touched places whe know and we 
go often.



All the mountains are a part black

At the train station x)

As  usual, I am anxious with transports,
so we were in advance.




Bye bye sea T_T

I know I will come back , but I always have a heavy heart.

Nïmes

Remember my first iPod died the day of our departure for Spain
I just tried to check and this idiot works !!!!! GRRRRR !
Well, I will have one for home and other for outside -_-

We continued to watch Harry Potter 8D 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire