Spain: Day 5

21~07~2012

Back to Figuerès !



Outfit of the day

When I passed front that window display, 
I thought about lolita bags ! XD
Th price was very lolita too by the way .

Some sport events on la Rambla

They have cute things oat that shop,
 and a caisher like in the XIXth century!


Strikes for the independance of the Cataluña


It is like Corse in France ....
They will be fucked if they did not have the
Spanish government to help them when there is fire or any other problems..

And here, contestation for paperless people who wish to get
regular situation.


Had a snack 8D

News shoes for only 10€ !

By the way, I went to the restroom, waiting for mom,
when 2 german boys, you know the cliché : very white and blondes lol
they started to play with the tab, to put water everwhere, trying to destroy it,
so I said " Do you want me to help ?!"
They looked at me like " WTF are you talking to us ?!"
And the continued and sarted to be very unpolite, so I insulted them with the rare german word
I can remember from my lessons at school, they seem surprised xD
But of course it did not stoped them, fortunately Mom went out , or if a bit less I would slap one of both.
Children/ People with no education really irritate me.
And I freak out very easily about that.
Same with facebook,
I remember a girl added me without a word, so I asked why she added me and who she was.
She replied and said she felt like at the police, beeing interrogate:
Yes of course!
I precise on my profile " send a intoduction of yourself if you add me"
1st: because it is not because it is facebook I add random personn
2nd: ECAUSE IT IS THE MINIMUM OF THE POLITNESS
Do you enter to somone's house without saying " Hello" ?!

Of course, when I want to get the answer from the bitchies who tease me,
I am not polite at all , but I juste give back what I got ^^




With my Baby <3 p="p">
Bunny : F*ck you ! Leave me alone !!!!
XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire