Home is becoming a farm

3~07~2012

I got a call , 
my new passeport is ready ,
I will finally be able to book my ticket for China :)

My first trip out of Europe
VietNam <3
Also my first "meet",
well, when I really started,
to know my Hubby :)
A bit more that 5 years ago <3


Japan~

Australia ^^


I went to the acupuncturist,
I am a bit axious, for no reasons,
and had leg cramps @_@

On the back way I found a pigeon.
I know the rule is  we should not touch it,
but it was under sun, on the road, ready to be crash by a car ...
I brought it at home.

I washed it x)
It seems to be young,
loosing its baby's hairs,
and still squeaking.



Mom also brought back at home the rabbit
of her class ...

Plus with my brother and fiancé, 
it is becoming a farm :p


I wished to relax a bit and 
then , decided to have a bath.
I usually only take showers,
faster, saves water-money-planet.


So good to read, the lastest adventures
of a serie I used to read when I was a teenager 8D
It is about investigations in Rome around 80 after J-C,
in the bath *_*
Just -___- if Darling disturb me 
entering in the bathroom .... ><

Full Moon ~



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire