Photoshoot & Tim Burton Exhibition

4~07~2012


Today,
we had a photoshoot,
and planed to go to Tim Burton Exhibition.
I First planed to wear a dress I planed to make,
but as we had the T.B Exhibition,
I thought this outfit would be better x)

Full stripes 8D



The church we planed to
go for the shoot,
first had funerals,
then mass,
so ... being at 5,
with photography material...
It is was not descreet and then the guy fired us out XD


We finally did it behing Notre-Dame de Paris
It was so hot,
and started to rain a bit  ><



But we succeed.


We had a lunch/break at Dad's shop
and then left to the Tim Burton's exhibition.


Went to get tickets.

Unfortunately,
photos were forbidden ;_;


There was a room with UV lamp,
I glowed in the dark 8D


Monster carousel.

Sorry, but, 
Eléonore, you will know why, 
I laughed so strong when I saw it !
It reminded me of her, Kayako,
or Marine x)


Balloon boy and I


Not very talkative boy ....

I bought the boo of Alice in Wonderland 
and a magnet 8D


Carousel with piggies 8D

This one with for Mlle Chantilly <3

8D


Pigeon looks better,
but still sick ><



2 commentaires:

  1. Tu es superbe sur la première photo *_*
    J'espère que ton petit pigeon se remettra vite...

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci !

      bah le pigeon on a été le confier a la clinique veto Maison Alfort .... T_T

      Supprimer