Spain: Day 4

20~07~2012

Mom got sweeties *_*
coke one is my fav !

We went to  Catellò d'Empùries,
as usual I go to the church, not too much people <3 p="p">























My parents met us at the evening, and we had a snack;
and went to a little shop where the guy is very nice.
We spoke a little bit about swords/ knifes wich I collect a bit .
He always has beautiful things! And prices are correct.


<3 p="p">

Maybe I'll buy the clock next time ^^


Robin Woods's dagger 8D

And... I had a crush on it...
I can not resist to dragoons ...


At the evening speaking with Chouchoute I had the idea of that drawing:
Months ago we were speaking about  sweet OTT lolita trend and laughed a bit
about the fact that, so many try "new things" to be more famous,
and sometimes it is TOO much .
So we just say " When they will "invente " the  EGL OTT ?!"
And it is done we saw on facebook some speaking about it ,
we laughed very hard with Chouchoute, we knew it ! Eh in a way we had the idea, right ?!
So I made this drawing ^^

WARNING: I am not famous, fortunately, and I do not think that any dramas queen will find it,
but in case, I prefer to tell, it is humor and MY opinion, so I agree to have yours but resepct mine,
be rude or unpolite with you, I will do the same to you do not complain after,
and yeah I do not post on Loli_secret or Behind the bows because I am lazy and not ashame to tell it ^^

GO EGL OTT !! XD

Some other drawings should follow :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire